Your Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Tendulkar Opus, a tribute to the cricketing legend


A London-based company will shortly release a book revealing Sachin Tendulkar's thoughts on his achievements on the cricket field.The book called the Tendulkar Opus will the largest and most luxurious tribute ever published on the legend.The book will have details of his playing career and will also tell us what Sachin thinks of his teammates.A section will also be devoted to his on-field rivals, both past and present and also his personal life.Tendulkar Opus will weigh 35kgs with 800 pages. But not everyone can get it as it will be a limited collectors’ edition and each copy will be personally signed by the man himself. Sachin is the first individual sportsman to feature in an Opus collection."It is a different kind of book. I have Mohammad Ali (book on Mohammad Ali) on at home and when I saw the book I was completely floored by the amount of effort they had put in the book. It is special. I am looking forward to my book which will be out before 2011 World Cup," Tendulkar said about the book.He also wished well for the Indian team playing in the World Twenty20 and hoped they would retain the title.They have been playing well and all I can wish well for them. I am not exactly part of the team at this stage. So as an Indian I can say go and get the cup," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here