Your Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Sachin is Daniel Radcliffe's idol

Daniel Radcliffe, aka Harry Potter, is a huge fan of cricket... & Sachin Tendulkar!

You have a huge fan following in India. Do you want to visit the country in the future?
I want to thank India for all its support. Thank you, India! The
country has always been a place of interest for me, considering cricket is a religion there and I am a huge fan. So yes, a trip to India does sound like fun.

Who’s your favourite Indian cricketer?
I’m a huge fan of Sachin Tendulkar and I think he’s just fantastic. He has always been my idol, and on my 18th birthday, I got his autograph. I showed it to Rupert and Emma and made them so jealous. That was the best birthday gift, a piece of paper immortalised by the words ‘Sachin Tendulkar’.

Chk http://sachinism-photos.blogspot.com/2009/07/daniel-radcliffe-for-sachins-autograph.html for Photos of Radcliffe waiting in the queue and what the Newspaper had to say about it

Source : Click Here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here