Your Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Sachin Asked me to Enjoy my Game: Sreesanth

“It was a rare moment of my life when Sachin scored a hundred and I was next to him giving a hug to him. Very honestly after my debut, I always wanted to bat with Sachin.” Sreesanth said, when he was asked, what he felt when he was at the non-striking end when Sachin Tendulkar scored his 44th Test hundred in Chittagong.

“That was the first time I had batted with Sachin. For me to be with Sachin when he scored a hundred was the happiest moment. From the bottom of my heart I told him can I hug you and I hugged him,” he said.

In lighter moments, Sreesanth said, “Hopefully when I score a century next time he (Sachin) will be next to me.” Asked what advice Sachin gave him when he came to the crease in Chittagong, Sreesanth said, “He told me: Sree, just enjoy your game. I know you are excited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here