Your Ad Here

Your Ad Here

My son doesn't like it when I leave home: Tendulkar

New Delhi, Sep 19 (PTI) In a two-decade long career, the only bouncer Sachin Tendulkar found tough to negotiate came from his own son, who would refuse to speak to him on phone during tours out of sheer annoyance over his absence from home.

Tendulkar, who will complete two decades in international cricket in November, disclosed that his son did not like him leaving home frequently and wouldn't come on phone until six years of age.

"It was tough initially because my son did not like it when I left home. For the first five-six years of his life, he did not speak to me on phone. That was difficult for me," Tendulkar said.

"Now he (Arjun) knows what I do and he appreciates that; so that's nice. I am a family man and they now know that I play cricket for India," he added.

PTI

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here