Your Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Dada lauds Sachin's heroics

Sachin's heroics at Hyderabad turned out to be in vain, but as the Master Blaster crossed another milestone in cricketing history adding a total of 17,000 ODI runs to his belt, Indian cricket's most successful captain Sourav Ganguly hailed the splendid knock, calling Tendulkar the 'King of Cricket'.

“This is the best one day innings I have seen of his. Forty five ODI hundreds, 17,000 runs - but this is the best knock I have seen of his, ever. And I mean it because I have seen some of his special ones and while I was going through the game I was trying to recollect which one could have been better than this. But to be honest, I could not find anything better," said Ganguly

“But chasing in a pressure game, with 350 runs on the board was unbelievable, it was something worth watching sitting in front of the television the whole evening," Sourav added.

“At the age of 36-37 for him to field first for a complete 50 overs and then come and bat for 50 overs and get a 175 - is in itself, unbelieable. And I honestly feel and I believe it that this is his best one day innings ever," said the former.

Speaking about Sachin's dismissal, Dada said he was sure the Master Blaster would be "heartbroken" but that did not take away from his feat.

"18 off 18 with four wickets in hand, batting 175 - he will be heartbroken with the shot he played, but just give credit to him and don't worry about the shot, give him credit for the way he took the game so far," said Sourav.

Ganguly said India should have won the game despite Sachin's dismissal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here