Your Ad Here

Your Ad Here

New wonder boy of cricket wants to meet Tendulkar

Mumbai, Nov 6 (PTI) Sarfaraz Khan first surpassed Sachin Tendulkar's record to hit the headlines and the 12-year-old cricket prodigy now wants to meet the batting great in person to achieve his long-cherished dream.

Sarfaraz, who slammed 439 in the Harris Shield to better Tendulkar's inter-school unbeaten knock of 326 (rpt 326), showed maturity beyond his years as he dismissed any comparison made between him and Tendulkar.

"Sachin is my idol and I consider him as my 'Guru'.

Please don't compare me with him," the Rizvi Springfield student told PTI today.

"Even if I achieve one per cent of what he has achieved, I would be blessed. Meeting him is my dream, please write this," he insisted.

Ill at ease with his overnight celebrity status, Sarfaraz said he had in fact fainted after giving series of interviews on Wednesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here